Saturday, February 19, 2011

Getting Started

So I am laying in bed on a Friday night and my mind will not stop racing! I'm starting this blog to discuss whatever is important at the time. For my first blog, it will be just this simple, sweet and to the point... I have officially started a blog. I have so much to be thankful for, so many of my blogs will be about that! Please feel free to give me advice, share your own stories, take the weekly polls, and read the blogs. I look forward to hearing from you! 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog. It will be a great tool for us to be able to keep up with Brooks' progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley,
    You have been a great gift at school and I am happy to read your blog to keep up with you. Looks like angels all over this page!
    take care
    anne pace esl

    ReplyDelete